STABILITY OF BIOCATALYSTS
Search Wiley Online Library. If you would like to reuse any content , in print or online, from ChemistryViews. A product of and Wiley-VCH. News: Who's Next?
- Biocatalysts and enzyme technology?
- Understanding Atari graphics!
- Customised Enzyme Development & Manufacture.
- Non-technological Innovations for Sustainable Transport: Four Transport Case Studies.
- For social peace in Brazil: industrialists and the remaking of the working class in São Paulo, 1920-1964!
- Related Articles.
- Biocatalysts and Enzyme Technology by Klaus Buchholz, U.T. Bornscheuer, Volker Kasche - presalprinthobe.cf.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Introduction to Communications Engineering (Wiley Series in Telecommunications and Signal Processing);
Online Available online. Full view. Science Library Li and Ma.
E5 B Unknown. More options. Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview.go to link
Bornscheuer, U. Uwe Theo , Bibliography Includes bibliographical references and index. Summary This textbook is the second edition of a bestselling title offering an instructive and comprehensive overview of our current knowledge of biocatalytic processes in an industrial setting.
Each chapter has now a section with problems and solutions, new case studies have been introduced and a companion provides supplementary data in addition to all figures as teaching material. Following an introduction to the history of enzyme applications and the motivations for using these highly selective and environmentally friendly methods, the book covers enzyme mechanisms and kinetics, production, recovery, characterization and their design, including recombinant methods.
Enzyme and Microbial Technology
Alongside the application of soluble and immobilized biocatalysts, including whole-cell systems, the authors treat the use of non-aqueous reaction systems, applications in organic synthesis, bioreactor design and reaction engineering. Bibliographic information. Publication date ISBN hbk.
Related Biocatalysts and Enzyme Technology
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved